anyone in southern ontario?

Joined Aug 10, 2001
If anyone out there has acess to the price club, they are selling the kitchen aid stand up (professional model) for like 300 bucks canadian...brand new!:bounce: so this is my trumpet call to make ready and bring your bank cards, who knows how long they'll be there:rolleyes:

Joined Jun 19, 2001
Is that only in white though?? Where's ancaster? I live in SO, but have no idea where ancaster is :confused:

Joined Aug 10, 2001
Well rhonda, Ancaster is between brantford and hamilton (hopefully you know where they are), umm, hamilton is on the western side of T.O., and a little south. If you know where kitchener is, you can go to costco, where they have virtually the same thing going on. Yeah, unfortunately, white is the only colour available, and the price is $369.95 or something like that to be specific. Not to mention that youy have to be a member to even shop there, which means you need to get a card and pay an annual fee of 45 dollars or so, and its that much to start up. but they have tonnes (im only familiar with metric :rolleyes: ) or other stuff, like I just got a 50 watt braun hand blender for $25.00 that comes with a whisk attachment too. And there are countless other things in all areas of need, culinary or not, that can be found there.

Top Bottom