Anyone heard of NECI in the British Virgin Islands????

Joined Mar 3, 2002
Hi, I was just wondering if any NECI graduates or perspectives have heard of the branch campus in the British Virgin Islands?? It's a very new campus - opened in 2001 - so it's still seemingly unknown. If anyone has heard of it, I'd appreciate some feedback on what it's like, school environment, etc....Thanks alot!!:chef: :confused:

Joined Apr 4, 2002
In reference to your question. There is not a new england culinary institute in the virgin Islands, but there are two campuses one in Montpelier Vermont and one in Essex Vermont, I'm a graduate , and I highly reccomed it . The teacher to student ratio is fabulous and ther is plenty of hands on training with a highly educated staff. Good Luck.

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Inn Chef, what campus did you attend and what year did you graduate? Me-1994 from Montpelier.

Joined Apr 4, 2002
I graduated in 1986 from the Montpelier campus, some of the best times of my life, great to hear of other NECI grads out there.

Joined Mar 3, 2002
Actually, there is a campus in the BRITISH Virgin Islands. It's a very new campus, only opened in 2001. If anyone who knows anything about it, please let me know. THANKS!!

Top Bottom