Anyone Ever Been To This Restaraunt?

Joined Aug 9, 2000
It is a run of the mill chain pasta place kinda hokey too lol. Their commercials try to make u think that relatives from Italy wanna go there when they visit yeah right.

Joined May 6, 2001
Afra,
Holydiver is right. I have only eaten there once (my visiting family wanted to eat there :rolleyes: ) It's just a chain, if I were you I'd find a nice local italian(not a chain) place instead.

Joined Oct 15, 2000
Not only do I think the Olive Garden commercials are stupid, I find them offensive. I'm Italian and am embarrassed by those stupid things. Heck, I'm not even P.C., but those chap my *ss. :mad:
Look at it this way, Afra. By avoiding all those crappy chains, (olive garden, Applebees, or the OutbackLonestarHooters Cafe) you can accomplish a number of things. 1: You keep people like me, cape chef shroomgirl, Devotay, and and all the other devoted, hard working chefs employed. 2: You contribute more money to your local town. 3: You eat better. The food I cook starts with the best I can get and is cooked by me for you. The food you get in a chain is made in a factory with God knows what kind of ingredients and then poured out of a bag. When you see them cooking in the commercials, that's how I do it, not them. Finally, by not giving them your business, you are saying that you've had enough bad food and demand better. Afra, chefs don't work in chains. These chains make an absolute fortune and pay minimum wage. To **** with the lot of them. Sorry for the rant. Chris

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: mofo1 ]

Joined Mar 13, 2001
The rule of thumb is this:

If they advertize on TV, they aren't worth visiting. They are usually pretty bad.

A good restaurant gets its reputation from word of mouth!

:eek:

Joined Aug 9, 2000
The only non-independent Italian type place I could even stomach is Macaroni Grill they are actually pretty decent fod wise and they pay ok is it real Italian no but it's not bad. I know what you are saying I'm half Sicilian I hate the patronizing tone of their commercials.

Joined Aug 9, 2000
Getting back to Afra what town are you looking for restaurants in Post Falls or Denver?. If Denver their are a lotta choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom