anybody heard anything about IUP?

Joined Nov 25, 2001
I am I high school senior looking around at culinary schools. I've been looking a lot at IUP and was wondering if anyone has gone to or heard anything about it. Or if anyone has suggestions of where else I might look that is not extremely far away from Cincinnati? Thank you so much... ---april---:confused:

Joined May 26, 2001
Dear April --

Sorry, I don't know anything about the place you mentioned.

BUT -- on the other part of your question: you can look in Shaw Guides (I'm not sure of the exact website, but it's something like www.shawguides.com). They have one for culinary schools, and you can probably look for a specific geographical area. I hope this helps you!

Joined Nov 25, 2001
---Afra--- That was exactly what I was talking about! But I talked to a chef that I know who went to J&W and she suggested I check out their South Carolina campus... which I AM currently doing. Has anyone gone there? Thank you for your help. ---april---:bounce: :chef: :bounce:

Joined Dec 8, 1999
April, I attended the Charleston campus in '94 -'95. Let me know any specific questionns you have here, by pm or e-mail, and I'll be happy to answer as best I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom