An online source for organic spices?

Joined Sep 5, 2008
After years of doing Penzeys, I'm trying to switch to organic spices. Does anyone have a good organic spice online source they can recommend? Thank you!

Joined Dec 1, 2015
Savory Spice shop in Palm Desert California won me over as they are a good source of kaffir lime leaves.  :)

Joined Dec 1, 2015
Sorry, might be my mistake.  I thought they did.  I'll see if I can get more info.  I really only use them for the lime leaves because they can be hard to find.

Last edited:
Joined Sep 5, 2008

Sorry, might be my mistake.  I thought they did.  I'll see if I can get more info.  I really only use them for the lime leaves because they can be hard to find.
Most of the time I can source kefir lime leaves locally, but it's always nice to know about an alternative source. Thanks!

Joined Feb 11, 2007
I am looking for a supplier of bulk organic spices. Do you know of someone who wholesales to restaurateurs?

Joined Apr 25, 2017
Frontier does bulk spices, both organic and conventional. You have to apply as a restaurant (or other food service) for wholesale. We've found their prices hard to beat.

Joined Feb 11, 2007
Frontier does bulk spices, both organic and conventional. You have to apply as a restaurant (or other food service) for wholesale. We've found their prices hard to beat.
Thanks a bunch, Fatcook!!!
Say, (on another note) I want to change my name on chef talk. And I cannot find where I can do this in my personal details on my Profile. Any clue how I can do this?

Top Bottom