An Affair to Remember

Discussion in 'Professional Pastry Chefs' started by cape chef, Mar 10, 2006.

1. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I was at my dentist today and started looking through the new issue of Connecticut bride, well, on page 44 in one of Momoregs amazing cakes. Full page + a small interview. Michelle, you been holding out.;) Nice job.

2. panini

panini

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    First, I am enjoying picturing you reading Connecticut Bride with droul dripping out the side of your mouth, surrounded by soccer moms and the kiddos home for S.B.:lol:
    Second, Momo dosen't bother with the rags so much, now that she's a TV star.:eek:

3. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Actually I knew it was in the rag because my wife was there on Monday and told me about. (yeah, likely story) :) but true.

4. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Hahah!! Yeah, I was wondering how you ended up choosing Connecticut Bride. I figured maybe it was the only choice. I HATE when all I have to choose from is Popular Mechanics!

yes, I suppose I've been holding out. I have about 4 dz. copies of it that they sent me, and I don't know what to do with them! Anyone want a free magazine?

5. panini

panini

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    I got to their site, they have a nice blurb about your business but I couldn't find the article. I'll take a copy. BTW I use the term rag with respect. I get a little twinge when we get some space.

6. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    It's on its way.