Alto Shaam CTX4.10VH

Joined Mar 2, 2018
Has anyone had the same experience as me with the Alto Shaam CTX4.10VH. I have issues with it for day one. They refuse to do anything about it. It is a real POS. Should have gone with the rational.

Joined Jul 16, 2009
you answered your own question, should have got a Rational, I find Alto sham very temperamental, high maintenance and fragile..... much like a few sous chefs I've worked with

Joined Nov 10, 2017
I am not sure what your issues with the combi oven are, but we have two, and we have also had consistent issues with them, primarily with the displays and sound. I have never been offered any sort of adequate solutions either. I have had them torn apart and looked at the cooling fans inside the display board, and there have not been any issues there. I have investigated every other potential issue they suggested to ensure nothing was overheating, and have never come across any issue that I could resolve.

Joined Dec 23, 2004
My experience with the Rational has been mixed. It's really finicky and prone to popping open. It's great when it works though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom