Alright, all you opinionated, loudmouthed, white wearing Miscreants...

Joined May 22, 2010
I'm giving you one sentence to describe your personal philosophy towards food.

let's hear it.

Joined Apr 3, 2008
Make it fresh,  tasty, and appealing without trying to gild the lily.

and i wear black coats

J

justin thomas

Do what the chef says, how the chef wants it, before the chef tells you to do it.

proper internet connection! w00t!

Joined Apr 3, 2010
"'If in doubt, throw it out'''  If you would not eat it, or be proud of it,  then don't serve it.

Joined Dec 8, 2010
Dress up inexpensive ingredients and sell them for as much money as possible to the snooty rich people in the dining room.

OR: Cook really well.

Practically the same thing.

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Heart, Soul, Love and proper technique.... Without those youl never accomplish much in a kitchen.

Joined Jul 28, 2001
It wasn't until I grew up and matured that I developed a true understanding and respect for food and that it was the one thing that was going to afford me a great family and life outside the kitchen.

Panini

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Cooking is about creating good food that is spiced with knowledge and flair, but the secret ingredients are PASSION, INTEGRITY, and knowing & understanding your taste buds.... 

Be ready to learn on a daily basis... Great Chefs r always open to learning things and skills from any one, the street hot dog vendor/the newbie line cook/ the dishwasher/ any one can show u another twist to ur masterpiece and help in making it better

Joined Jul 30, 2007
keep it simple, keep it clean...let the food speak for itself...we are merely the musician...the food is the song...

joey

Joined Jan 4, 2011
Yes, Catherine McCord, I'll be happy to squeeze in a date with you Saturday, but I already have dates with Giada on Friday and Padma on Sunday. 

Top Bottom