Allow me to introduce myself -from myself

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by jamieloo, May 23, 2006.

1. jamieloo

jamieloo

Exp:
    At home cook
    I guess it was rather rude of me not to introduce myself and say "howdy yall." haha;)

My name is Jamie and I currently live near Dallas (the restaurant capital of the US I've been told) We moved here due to my husband's job promotion. Although I'm getting used to it, I miss my friends and family because I used to cook for them all the time!

I find myself wanting to start a catering or personal chef business. Anyway, that's the previous message on this thread. I just wanted to say an official "hi". I love these boards so far! :crazy:

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi Jamieloo! I can sense the energy and love of food in your post. You're going to love it here. Enjoy the forums, cooking articles, cookbook reviews and recipes. There's an e-newsletter you can subscribe to as well.

If you're interested in catering you can explore that possibility by reading posts in the Professional Catering forum. There's plenty to learn here, but if you're missing something, try using the search feature to locate earlier threads on your topics of interest.

Welcome!
    Mezzaluna