All-Clad outlet in Flemington, NJ

Joined Apr 10, 2003
Has anyone been to this outlet? I'm jonesing for some All-Clad, but don't want to schlep up there if it's not worth it. I think there's a Le Creuset outlet there also...

Any info would be great. Thanks!

Joined Mar 3, 2002
Well worth it! Especially if you time your visit for one of their sales in which most items are 50-60% less then retail. Call them on their 800 # to find out when the next sale takes place. The staff was very helpful when I was there.

Joined Aug 14, 2000
I have been there and it is definately worth the trip. THe staff is very helpful, the selection is incredible. Be prepared for a REAL factory outlet. It is not fancy and the sell true factory seconds, items deemed not fit for retail. If you can live with a little dent or scratch, I would highly recommend it.

Joined Mar 3, 2002
The defects are so minor I can't find them any more. The staff is very helpful and will help you find ones that show little damage.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Their prices are good on the All-Clad. I looked at their EmerilWare, and that's a different story. A few pieces are on sale there; the 10-piece set, which I got at a local department store during a special sale, was higher than I paid by about $90. You just have to look, I guess.

Joined Apr 10, 2003
So I went to the outlet this morning, and what a score. I got a 10" nonstick fry pan, a 4 qt saute pan, a 3 qt saucepan and an 8 qt stock pot, all for under $400. Full retail would have been over $700! And the "irregularities" aren't even noticeable. I'm very excited. Must...start...cooking...

Joined Nov 14, 2011
So glad to hear its still there!  The prices are amazing!  I will be making a trip very soon.

Joined Oct 8, 2011
I go to a restaurant supply in Point Pleasant, NJ.. Best deals around that I have found. Last piece I got was 25% cheaper than the competition.

Rudy's Restaurant Supply

___    Arnold Ave.

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom