Chef Forum banner

Advice needed for cook/kitchenware

940 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  tangy 
#1 ·
I was watching Rachel Ray's show and I like some of her cookware, but is it really that good? I've seen Rocco on her show and he's having a giveaway for some cookware from JB Prince. I love his recipes and I'm debating whether or not to enter, I can use some free cookware, but only want if it's good stuff. Anyone ever heard of JB Prince?? The contest is on his facebook page called "Win it! Cook it!"

#2 ·
Are you kidding? I just don't get the thought of winning some stuff FOR FREE, and then complaining about it or not liking it? Is that what you question is based on? I'm curious here.

#3 ·
I'm with you, IceMan. Unless we're missing something---like there's a fee for entering the contest or something---what's it matter? If you win, and the quality isn't to your liking, just chuck the stuff.

#5 ·
haha, well I already entered. did anyone else? I just wanted to see if anyone heard of the brand.. but ur right. Free stuff is free stuff.
Yup, I've always maintained that suppliers/merchants know what the value of the items they are promoting is.

Free stuff, IMHO, is very similar to free advice, it might be worth what you paid for it. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/crazy.gif

#6 ·
Free stuff, IMHO, is very similar to free advice, it might be worth what you paid for it.

You may be right, Pete. But consider this: you, me, and a whole bunch of other folks spend a lot of time here at Cheftalk dispensing free advice.

Are you saying......./img/vbsmilies/smilies/confused.gif

#7 ·
Free stuff, IMHO, is very similar to free advice, it might be worth what you paid for it.

You may be right, Pete. But consider this: you, me, and a whole bunch of other folks spend a lot of time here at Cheftalk dispensing free advice.

Are you saying......./img/vbsmilies/smilies/confused.gif
Well, and the worth of it is, hopefully, at least equal to the cost /img/vbsmilies/smilies/talker.gif, then again/img/vbsmilies/smilies/laser.gifmaybe not???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.