Admission in hrc culinary bulgaria

Joined Aug 8, 2015
Hello to all

I have search many institutes for culinary arts now i have decided to take admission at hrc academy bulgaria. My only concern is that will i get a part time job in bulgaria? So that i can bear my living expenses.

Pls ppl advice
Thanks in advance.

Joined Jul 27, 2015
Hello Bushra.. 

I think it won't be that much difficult to find a part-time job, but still I don't know whether you can find time time to do the job during your studies at hrc.

Joined Jun 27, 2012
Lots of students work part time jobs while attending school.
In fact I would not be surprised if you told me most of them work and still have time to study and make the Deans list.

The hospitality industry is IMO a perfect fit with culinary students who need to support themselves as most are positions that require you to punch in after the days classes are complete.

I worked full time ( bartending, baking for caterers and waiting tables) for the entire 4 years of nursing school and graduated with a 3.8 GPA.

Never missed a lecture , a lab nor a clinical assignment worked full time AND raised 2 beautiful, smart and independent girls as a single parent (can I add here I never missed a dance recital or a t-ball game?)
So yes it can be done.
Just takes a strong will as well as a good work ethic.

Best wishes!

mimi

Don't know anything about school/work visas for non citizens of Bulgaria......
Are you (a citizen?)

m.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 8, 2015
Motivated response.

Thanks alot.

Well i am from pakistan and belong to a middle class family so before taking the decision of moving to abroad i just want to know if ill get a part time job so that i can bear my expenses.

Joined Jun 27, 2012
You are welcome...

I haven't a clue if you will be able to score a work visa.
Maybe it will be easier since you are there already on a student visa.
Then again the majority of Europe requires you to have work skills (relating to a certain job) that are lacking in the citizens.
In other words you may not be able to work if there is the danger of being hired for a job instead of a Bulgarian who has your skill set..

Did that make sense lol?

mimi

Contact the Bulgarian embassy for the answers to your questions.
I would hate to stear you wrong on such an important issue.

m.

Last edited:
Joined Jun 9, 2016
Dear Bushra,

I am currently planning to admit in HRC , Did you studied there? is it good ? did you find a part time job easily ? Just any info will be beneficial for me . Thanks !

Top Bottom