Ack!! My eyes are crossing! My brain is frying!

Joined Feb 6, 2002
You know there should be a smilie that has smoke coming out of its ears....really appropriate for how Im feeling right about now.

I decided that instead of paying $300 for a software program to integrate customer information, preferences and diet, menu planning and orders. Id build my own database in MS Access. Everything was fine until I started designing the recipe costing part of it! Im starting to sound a lot like Fred Flintstone when he gets mad. ARRRRGHHH! This is the last part of the database! Why does it have to go into meltdown now.

Ok I feel a little better. And embarrassed. Ill quit ranting now. Thanks for listening. :blush: :blush: :blush: :rolleyes: :chef:

Jodi

Maybe Ill look back at today and have a good laugh.

Joined Nov 29, 2001
How about a big DOH! like Homer Simpson?

:D

I'm sure any resident techno geeks would help you if you asked...

Joined Feb 6, 2002
:lol: :lol: Im way past DOH! That was yesterday. Im at the Jackie Gleason stage now and about to send my laptop "To the Moon!". :D

Im gonna go browse www.microsoft.com and hound they techies at the knowledgebase. That's what the are there for right!? Its just one little, itty bitty thing that I can't seem to figure out. Im trying to list the ingredients to cost em out and don't want to make a few entries using a datasheet subform that's embedded into the main recipe cost form. EGAD! There's gotta be something Im missing. Maybe Ill swing by the Help and have a nice chat with that annoying "Office Assistant" Icon.

I made it so that it blows itself up when I tell it to go away. Nice! :D

Jodi

Joined Feb 6, 2002
AHA!

I had to delete the relationships that the computer created and delegate my own.

If I can get this thing to do Recipe Costing....Ill make copies for everyone! :bounce:

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Maybe you should use an oil with a higher smokepoint!

Kuan

Joined Feb 6, 2002
That'd be like switching from plain ole Canola to a gal of Truffle Oil! :eek: Way expensive. But that's the reason my brain is frying, Im trying to work with my little bottle of Canola. :D

Top Bottom