About Gastronomicom????

Discussion in 'Choosing A Culinary School' started by chef someday, Feb 14, 2017.

1. chef someday

chef someday

Exp:
    Other
    Cooking has been my passion eversince I can remember. I have been working in a fine dining restaurant for 2 and half years here in Norway as a kitchen assistant. Mostly part time. Now I really want to go full time in this profession but I donot have any academic qualification in culinary field. So I have decided to go for a diploma sort of course, and I want to do that in Europe, preferable in France. I have done extensive research into available options. And like you all tell often, it is EXPENSIVE. So, I have ruled out the so-called best ones.
    The comparatively affordable option I am left with include Gastronomicom. Can you please suggest me if it is worth my time and money investing in this institution? Do anyone of you have any experience with this institution?
    Please help.

2. shanevaz

shanevaz

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hey I'm not sure about Gastronomicon but why don't try Ferrieres Paris. I'm thinking of taking admission there and it's not as pricey as compared to Ferrandi or LCB.
    http://www.ferrieres-paris.com/en/