Abefroman

Joined May 13, 2008
Where are you? Haven't seen Abefroman on here for ages. Anyone know what he is up to?

Joined May 26, 2001
Maybe you just keep missing him. ;)

If you want to check when someone was here, and what they said, you can click on the "Members" button just under the ChefTalk banner at the top of the page. Then you can either put your cursor on "Search Members," click, enter their name in the search box, and click on Go or hit return on your keyboard; or you can search through the alphabet if you're not sure how their name is spelled.

Once you get to that member's entry in the Member List, you'll see when they were last here. If you click on their name, you'll get their profile page -- this is my profile page, that I got to that way and can see what their posts have been. And while there, if that member has enabled the messaging, you can send them a message (PM or e-mail).

There are probably other ways you get find out, especially if someone is your Friend, but . . . um . . . I don't know how to use that feature. :blush:

Joined May 13, 2008
Thanks Suzanne, I see he has put up a few posts. He was a great one for plate presentations and I have missed seeing what he is going to plate up next. Cheers

Top Bottom