a quick hello...

Joined Sep 30, 2004
Hi everyone!! I am a pretty serious home cook with no formal training...This looks like a great forum for some questions I may have from time to time...I look forward to getting to know some of you...
Bobby

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Hello Bobby and welcome to Chef Talk Cafe. We hope you enjoy the site. Be sure to pop on over to the main Chef Talk site for some great articles, reviews and information.

What are your favorite things to cook? Besides cooking, what keeps you busy?

Welcome!
Mezzaluna

Joined Sep 30, 2004
Thanks for the welcome!!! I spent a couple hours yesterday reading various threads and topics...What a great site...No flaming anywhere---What a treat!!! In answer to my cooking, I guess you would have to say "creative Italian" LOL whatever that means!!! But I love all of it---Asian, Southwestern, you name it...I spend my days working as a commodity broker, but I usually have time to "play", looking for different recipes and ideas...
My friends tease me all the time, because I am the only single person they know who has the smallest kitchen in the world, but still has a brick of Parm/Reg, as well as saffron in the pantry...seems normal to me...
Bobby

Latest posts

Top Bottom