A NEW Sammich ... for ME ... “Chx-Parm Meartball"

Joined Jan 4, 2011
ChxParm 1.jpg
OK ... here is what I’m going with. Pretty much regular meatball items. I’m using the RITZ crackers instead of panko crumbs. The basil and parsley are from My garden. It turns out that the little creatures of the wild relieved Me of both garlic and oregano. I guess I outta tend My garden a bit more. I’m also gonna smash the actual “balls” into little patties to make easier sammiches. Some people have told me that My meatballs are kinda big. ... I don’t know?!? We’ll see how things turn out.

“We work in kitchens. ... It ain’te rocket surgery.”.

Joined Jan 4, 2011
Everything was first mixed BY HAND by my 4 1/2-yo Sous (you’ve seen her before, I’m gonna try and get her in the pics again) then I threw it in the stand-mixer for balance.

ChxParm 3.jpg
You can see here how the portions came out. The Burgers are 2 1/2 meatballs each.

ChxParm 4.jpg

Joined Jan 4, 2011
SERIOUS PSA ...

Unless you have a giant hood fan and your spouse/partner/significant other is out of the house ...

... DO NOT DO THIS DISH IN THE SUMMER.

Joined Jan 4, 2011
ChxParm 5.jpg
Because of the different sizes this could not be done in one shot. Also ... for My recipe amount ... the patties are not gonna be 2 1/2 meatballs next time. I’m told they are a little bit hefty.
ChxParm 6.jpg

Unlike beef meatballs/burgers these chx type DO need oil in the pan. Als remember not to try and flip or rotate before they release themselves from the pan.

ChxParm 7.jpg
Cooked going into oven @ 350* for 20-min. THESE ARE NOT COOKED YET.

ChxParm 8.jpg

Joined Jan 4, 2011
ChxParm 9.jpg
Out of the oven ... cheesed ... resting while I clean the roasted peppers and toast the buns.

Joined Jan 4, 2011
I really hate that I can’t edit my posts so relatively soon after posting them.

Being that my regular day-job is being an educator … I see that I’ve made so many grammatical mistakes that I feel like such a jammoke.

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
Spammers come back and edit approved posts. Just had one today come back for just this reason from 2018. It's not great for good members but helps the site overall.

Joined Jan 4, 2011
OK ... Finished product ...

ChxParm Finished.jpg

Client #1 ate his in 5 bites. ... Client #2 (his wife) knife’n’forked it and took much longer.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 4, 2011
This new dish was lots of fun. It was very tasty. I’m surprised that to Me it didn’t taste much different than My regular meatballs. I will change some things later next month when we make a video.

Anyway ...
There were NO leftovers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom