A friend from church gave me some doughnut recipes; but one is only ingredients.

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by bakergurl6, Apr 25, 2003.

1. bakergurl6

bakergurl6

Can anyone help me please, I was recently given three doughnut recipes; and afterwards I found my recipe for applesauce doughnuts, but only have ingredient listings for the other two.
    Does anyone have the complete recipe for Orange Doughnuts: 21/2 cups flour; 2 tsp. baking powder; 2/3 cups honey; 2 tsp. grated orange rind; 1 tsp. vanilla; 2 eggs; 2/3 cups orange juice.

My friend said this is a fried doughnut; but I'm also hoping to locate more doughnut recipes such as a cake doughnut that I recently made that can be baked.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can help me out, I love to learn from this site.:lips:

2. coolj

coolj

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    try making them the same way that you would make scones.

3. flash

flash

Wassup,

try this, go to this website (and I am really not trying sell this website it's just convenient folks, ok?)

http://www.recipesource.com/

Type in : Doughnuts

four pages of recipes will show up, try tofind a very similar recipe or several. choose one recipe over all to make entire ammount, but of the recipes you choose, if there are different methods and it's feasible to try them all then do it and let me know how they are.

OR

post the ingredients you have, and perhaps someone can figure out what method to use (there are many talented recipe sleuths here that know it's usually pretty easy to determine the missing method simply by having the ingredients and amounts.

good luck and god bless those church people,

flash