A Crust Above

Joined Mar 7, 2001
Hi everyone I just wanted to update my progress on my bakery. Today I had 3 different companies dropping off equipment at my store. I hope to open my doors for business November 1. I have been so busy getting everything I hadn't realized that I hadn't updated my progress. Have been interviewing applicants for assistant bakers and donut fryers whew. I never realized how much paperwork goes into starting out:). I have one question about my sheeter.....it has different cutting dyes can it cut bagels or do I need a bagel former???:eek: :eek: :eek:

Joined Jul 28, 2001
Well, congratulations and the best of luck to you on your opening.
I have always formed bagels. They really need to be rolled tight, I think. You can use some of those dyes to cut and portion if you don't have a dutchess. Keep us posted on your progress. As always, I make myself available to you for help, been there done that quite a few times, always ready to help.
Jeff

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Can't hardly wait to hear about your opening day Snakelady. Keep us posted!

Best of luck!!

Joined Mar 7, 2001
WHEW!!!! What a week... didn't get to open on November 1, the construction wasn't done. Had our health inspection today and we can open our doors for business YIPEEEEE!!!!!!! (Which is very good as I have a catering order for Saturday) hehehehehe:blush: :blush: :blush:

Joined Mar 4, 2000
THAT IS VEEERRRYY EXCITING NEWS!

I'm sure you won't have much time to check in with us, but next time you have a chance, please tell us all the details!!:)

Congratulations!

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Fantastic!!

I have no doubt opening day will be a great success.

Latest posts

Top Bottom