5 years... and counting...

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by jim berman, Oct 27, 2004.

1. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Well, friends, today is my 5 year anniversary on ChefTalk :chef: . It has been a glorious, unique, challenging, stimulating, exciting, fun trip. I have seen many folks join our community... and some slip away. It is always an inviting place to 'just chat.' And it is always a great place when I need guidance.
    That's all. Just wanted to reflect... Thanks for being here!

2. kuan

kuan Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Five! Has it been that long? Wow! Time flies. Congrats Jim and thanks for sticking with us. :)

3. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Man Kuan was right! How time flies..it seems like only yesterday it was Tuesday :D :rolleyes:
    Actually I also wanted to post to see when I joined..

Okay so I'm back...****! I can't believe I'm going on 4 years (physically anyway....can't say I was always present :eek: when here :)
    Anyhoo congrats Jim. It's been a fun ride eh?

4. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    You're so loyal, Jim!!
    It's great to know you... :)

5. anneke

anneke

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Congratulations Jim! And let me be the first one to wish you a happy birthday! For once, I'm a couple of days early... ;)

6. greg

greg

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I'll be right on time! Happy Birthday, you Styx lovin' freak!

I've got to get Nicko to change my join date back to what it's supposed to be: Dec. 1999. Just so people know I've been putting up with you... oops, I mean enjoying your witty repartee' and knowledge all these years. ;)

7. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Thanka, all! See... that's why I am so hooked on ChefTalk... everybody is great!!