Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by cape chef, Jan 1, 2006.

1. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Peace be with you.

Enjoy your family and loved ones.Cook like it's your last meal.........discover,uncover & be clever.

For those not with us we send our love. For those with us I wish you comfort and an occasional first growth.

Peace and love to my friends on CT!

Happy New Year.........
    CC

2. botanique

botanique

Exp:
    Other
    And peace be with you cape chef, and everyone.

May the next year bring you all joy like a child's laughter, struggle like catching a striper on a fly line, and intrigue like a secret love affair. Recognize those that amaze you, dance with someone who knows how, hold the one you love with a passion that surpasses day-to-day-getting-stuff-done mode....

Or, I could just say, "Get 'er done!" and Happy New Year!!!! ;) :lol:

CHEERS!!!! And thank you CT family for taking me in.

Pure joy is where you find it.

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Wishing you all a year of health, joy, success and peace....

Mezzaluna

4. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Happy and healthy new year to all. Let's hope that everyone can know the peace, happiness and success that we wish for ourselves!:beer:

5. shroomgirl

shroomgirl

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    May the next year bring you all joy like a child's laughter, struggle like catching a striper on a fly line, and intrigue like a secret love affair. Recognize those that amaze you, dance with someone who knows how, hold the one you love with a passion that surpasses day-to-day-getting-stuff-done mode....

Well put!

Here's to a bountiful year of glorious play with rich rewards! May your hearts sing while you cook.